Here Today Sold Tomorrow
Over the past 5 years, an average of 88% of all homes sold, were sold by realtors. The reason could be because homes listed with an agent sell for an average of $46000 more than for sale by owner homes. Maybe it’s because it normally takes up to 2 months longer on average to sell a home without a realtor. The more important question is do you want to reap the benefits of using an agent or would you rather suffer the potential time and money losses? Contact me to see what your home is worth in today’s market.
- Needs Analysis – Clarify your reasons for wanting to sell and creating a timetable to accomplish your goal.
- Pricing Strategy – Perform a comparative market analysis on your home and determine the best selling price strategy for the market.
- Property Preparation – Advise on repairs and improvements as well a staging strategy to make the home more appealing to potential buyers.
- Marketing Strategy – Develop comprehensive marketing plan and timetable to get your home sold.
- Receive Offer – Take buyers offers and evaluate the terms and amount.
- Negotiate to Sell – Negotiate counter offers and advise on the final terms and conditions based off your needs.
- Sell – Prepare post contract work list and advise on repairs and vendor services to be used.
- Pre-Close Preparation – Coordinate and supervise document preperation and provide pre-closing consulting.
- Closing – Review closing documents, resolve any last minute items and complete the transaction.
- Post Closing – Coordinate the move from the property and assist with post-closing issues.